Rental Plan Highlights
* Rental Plans starting at $30.00 / month
* 6 month credit plan
* 100% of the first 6 months of your rental payments may be credited toward the purchase of one of our exceptional guitars.
* Only a 3-month minimum commitment to begin; then, if you decide to continue, your account is automatically billed each month.
* You may change instrument size or grade, at any time, without any loss of rental credit.
* All guitars come with upgraded strings & action set up.
* Each instrument is inspected and undergoes a complete custom set-up by a qualified expert.
* We fix, free of charge, any defects due to manufacturing or materials. Repairs do not include replacing strings or damage caused by mishaps.
* Our optional protection plan is just $5 additional each month and covers up to 60% of the cost of repairs due to accidental damage.
* Great customer service!
* Free micro-fiber cleaning cloth, case ID tag.
* Free cleaning to keep your instrument in peak playing condition.
* All plans and associated discounts are “while supplies last” and are subject to availability.
* You pay the shipping charges any time the instrument needs to be returned to our shop.
* The customer pays shipping to and from APO or FPO addresses.
Need more information?
* If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 1-626-529-0147
* You are welcome to come in to our shop in Pasadena, CA, to make arrangements for your rental. Please call us to arrange an appointment if you are going to pick up your instrument.
How to Choose the Right Guitar
It is import to choose the right size guitar for the beginner. Learning to play on the wrong guitar can lead to frustration, slow progress and the development of poor technique.
The best way to measure a guitar is by it’s string length, also referred to as “scale length. The scale length of a guitar is measured from the “bridge” of the guitar to the “nut” of the guitar.
This measument is usually done in centimeters. A standard classical guitar has a 650 mm scale length (25.6 inches).
When a child is between a 3/4 and 4/4 guitar in terms of their age or height, It’s preferably that they get the larger guitar. Children grow quickly.
•We inspect each guitar we have to make sure that it is of quality, comfortable and playable, giving you or your children a better opportunity to learn.