The Classical Guitar: Innovators and Instigators
Course Dates: June 29 to July 12, 2015
Coordinated by Scott Morris – firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Dates: June 29 to July 12, 2015 Coordinated by Scott Morris – email@example.com
Be inspired working with some of the world’s most exciting and innovative classical guitarists, including Eliot Fisk, Andrew York, Benjamin Verdery, Roland Dyens, Scott Tennant, The Meyer Thachuk Duo, Scott Morris, Jack Sanders, Kai Narezo, Ron Borczon, and others!
- Be inspired and energized by spending two weeks with some of the world’s most exciting classical guitarists in beautiful Monterey, California
- Participate in master classes with some of the world’s most respected, creative, and innovative guitarists.
- Take daily masterclasses on guitar technique, interpretation, and performance.
- Learn and perform guitar ensemble music with fellow participants.
- Attend concerts and demonstrations featuring faculty artists.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
This course is open to guitarists of any age and any level. Performances in master classes with visiting artists as well as participation in the culminating concert will be based on audition.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Submit a brief resume and personal bio explaining your interest in the course.
2) Send the materials listed in step one with your completed Registration Form to the Summer Arts office by May 1, 2015.